The good, bad and ugly. Haha. It's fun to get to know your
fellow bloggers better. I have to tell you...It's really hard
writing about ones self. Here it goes!!
1) I hate mayo. I know that is harsh but there is no other way
for me to tell you this. I can 100 percent guarantee you that you
will never see a mayo recipe here. lol
2) I'm afraid to fly. Every time I land I could kiss the ground.
3) My original hair color is black. When I was little my dad
would tell me that it was a gift from god to have black hair and
blue eyes. When I turned 14 I colored it blond.
4) I did not start cooking until I was 25.
5) I tell jokes when I'm nervous.
6) My lucky number is 4 .
7) I'm passionate about Boston sports teams.
8) I own over 100 cookbooks and love to curl up and read
them like they are novels.
9) I gave birth to all my children with out any pain relief.
10) I'm a procrastinator. I like to say that I do my best work
at the last minute.
11) I'am slightly OCD.
12) Im a giver and great friend.
13) I'm the youngest of 6 children.
14) I have a crush on Jeff Lewis from Flipping Out.
15) When I was a little girl...I knew I'd live in California
16) I had my gall bladder out 4 years ago.
17) I love flossing my teeth.
18) I could live off of bread and desserts.
19) The country scares me.
20) My dad died in a car accident when I was 25.
21) I'm a city kinda gal.
22) I have an addiction to many things, blazers, black shirts,
make-up, bags, and shoes.
23) I can't function in the morning without my coffee.
24) I'm a doodler. I love to doodle on paper random things.
25) I have a routine in the shower. Don't you?
26) I can not swim. "GASP"
27) I sleep only 5 hours a night.
28) I'am a full on girlie girl.
29) I love decorating just as much as I love cooking.
30) I have a huge heart and I love life, my family and friends