Today is my precious girl turned 5 years old. It's been a very bitter
sweet day. This child brings so much joy in my life.
Here is a list of very important thing's in Avery's life right now!
* She love's Disney Princesses but Ariel is her favorite and she told
me 2 months ago that her name was no longer Avery Madison and I
now need to call her by the name Avery Ariel "this makes me giggle"
* She is obsessed with squinkies and carries a 100 of them in a ziplock
bag and they go every where with us. Pic above of what they look like.
* Her favorite book is, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. She
pretty much reads the entire book with me.
* She still loves her pink blankie she has had since birth and can't go
to bed at night with out it.
* Life right now is all about the color pink and that's why I made you
a 3 tier pink birthday cake.
* Her favorite movie's are The little mermaid and Despicable me.
* She eats sushi...."makes me so proud"
* Love's to dance and sing. We just bought kids bop and she likes it a lot.
* Very outgoing and says hello to everyone.
* When anyone tells her she is cute..her reply is I'm gorgeous!! hehe
* Favorite foods at the moment..spaghetti with meat sauce, apples,
grapes, PB&J and all sweets.
Avery, I love watching you-I love your curly hair-I love the way your
blue eyes sparkle-I love how your little voice melts my heart-
I love the little spaces between your teeth- I love that your sassy-
I love everything about you-I love that you call me momma, It's the
best feeling, ever! You are my girl and I love you.