Well I started thinking as I was about ready to make this. What if I put a couple
tablespoons of Tequila in the sauce...It was a long day. I know you understand..
I must say it was all I needed. A star was born. Of course, you could leave it out
entirely. But, I say go for it. It all cooks out anyways. Happy Day To YOU.
Spiked Chicken Caprese Pizza
1 Pizza dough, homemade or store bought
1 chicken breast, cooked and seasoned well
1 cup marinara sauce
1 or 2 Tablespoons Tequila ( completely optional )
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
fresh mozzarella cut into slices
red pepper flakes
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Heat marinara and tequila in sauce pan.
3) Prepare your dough and put on sheet pan
4) Place marinara sauce on pizza, add all of the spices, shredded mozzarella,
fresh mozzarella, cherry tomatoes.
5) Bake until crust is done and cheese is bubbly.
6) Arrange basil. You can drizzle some Olive oil and extra salt and pepper.