you just in time for your family BBQ's or get togethers. This came out so sweet, juicy
and tasty. You can serve it on rolls, eat it by itself. Stir it in some pasta.
Anyway you serve it will be good. A few good side dishes with this
would be baked beans, potato salad...anything. Enjoy.
Cola Pulled Chicken
5 boneless chicken breasts
1 large onion, sliced
2 garlic, cloves
2 cans of cola soda
1/2 cup bbq sauce
1/3 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons brown sugar
salt, pepper and garlic powder
1) Heat a large pot on stovetop with a little olive oil.
2) Place chicken in pot and sear chicken on both sides.
3) Add onions, garlic, spices, cola, bbq sauce, ketchup and brown sugar
4) Boil on medium for an hour to an 1 1/2. or until moist and done.
5) Take chicken out and shred with 2 forks. Place back in sauce and stir.