I made this a few weeks ago. I'm always experimenting with banana bread. It's my
daughters all time favorite. I stick with my go to banana bread recipe which is out of
this world good. Make it with out add ins or be creative and add anything. I make a
Reeses peanut butter cup banana bread that is amazing. I'm thinking about doing a
Cadbury Egg banana bread next. This would be perfect treat for Easter Morning.
M & M Banana Bread
3 bananas, mashed
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 1/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup of M&M's
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2 loaf pans.
2) Combine bananas and sour cream and set aside. In a large bowl, cream together
the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time. Then stir in vanilla
and banana mixture.
3) Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl.
4) Add flour mixture slowly with the wet mixture. Blend.
5) Pour into prepared loaf pans.
6) Bake for about 45 to 50 min.