Fall is here and I'm excited about it. It's my favorite time of year. Sweaters, boots,
pumpkins, leaves turning, and baking. I adore pumpkin muffins, pies and cheesecakes.
These muffins are moist and the topping makes them incredible.
Moist Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
3 1/4 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
3 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 cups sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
1 ( 15 ounce ) can pumpkin puree
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees, Grease 2 muffin pans.
2) Place the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt pumpkin spice.
3) Place the sugar and oil in a bowl and mix with hand mixer until mixed through.
Add the eggs, one at a time until mixed. Add the pumpkin and beat until combined.
4) Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet mixture. Beat for about 1 minute.
5) Fill muffin tins 3/4 of the way. Add Streusel topping. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes.
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup flour
1/4 cup butter
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1) Mix with fork and sprinkle of muffins before serving.